- Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- as per product
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 8 Week
- Wooden Packaging
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Technical Specification / Features :
Measurement Parameters : Multiple Cam profiles -Lobe angles, lobe heights, lifts, Base circle dia, various journal diameters and forms, Run outs Etc. w.r.t . Centre axisas well as axis of end journals.
Total Measurement and analysis parameters : 149 ( Linear / Form and Geometry )
Cycle time ( Measurement + marking) : 58 Sec.
- Customised Design for final inspection of camshafts at production line all parameter measurements in single rotation.
- Camshaft with 12 Cam lobes measurement of all cam lobe profiles and 5 Journals simultaneously. ( in Single rotation) .
- PLC based fully automated cycle including loading / unloading, measurement and marking operations with assurance of highest safety POKA/YOKE.
- Measurement system consist of 24 Nos of High precision inductive probes 12 Nos. of linear encoders and high resolution rotary encoder.
- High speed data acquisition system for dynamic and synchronised data of multiple Cam lobes and number of Journals. ( in Single rotation)
- A Powerful software for dynamic and synchronised data acquisition, processing of very heavy data, strong mathematical algorithm for analysis of cam profile parameters,
- Reporting, storage and data transfer.
- On-line thermal error corrections provided to ensure highly accurate measurements at ambient atmospheric conditions.
- Automatic sorting of OK / NOT OK components.
- Data storage and sorting of measurement data of each component with unique identification and traceability of operator , date , time , Shift
- Connectivity to the Local data server.
- Industry 4.0 Compliance